You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mattress & Air Flows
- Portable, lightweight mattress replacement system fits most standard hospital beds.
-20.8" nylon air cells reduce interface pressure below capillary closure
- Mattress cells alternate every 4 minutes to reduce interface pressures
- Waterproof, anti-microbial nylon therapy cover to reduce friction and shear
- Durable vinyl bottom protects the mattress cells from any abrasive surface
- CPR flag located on the mattress for quick deflation emergency situations
- 2" transport mat for patient transport or power outages
- Low interface pressure over the entire alternating cycle. Learn More
- Automatic wireless fowler adds 25% more air to mattress to prevent bottoming out when bed is articulated
- Digitally controlled pressure monitoring maintains proper pressure interfaces
- Alternating pressure times can be customized
- Lateral rotation can turn patient up to 45 degrees as necessary at customizable intervals Learn More