You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Delivery Time
- Return Policy
- Restocking Fees
- No Returns
- Return Process
- Why are prices different in the store vs. online?
Dr. Pharmacy ships to continental United States via FedEx and UPS.
All orders usually ship within 3 business days.
Custom orders take an average of 2-3 weeks to reach the customer. Motorized Wheelchairs and Electric Scooters take 4-6 weeks depending on the model and color. Custom Orders such as, mobility scooters (extra wide, etc.), and stair lift take approximately 6-8 weeks.
If you need to expedite your shipment please contact customer service at 1 (818) 991-1901.
In the event that your order cannot go out in the above mentioned time you will be contacted immediately. You can either cancel the order or wait for shipment.
If we cannot reach you to make a delivery we will reattempt to deliver one more time at which time we will return the order and charge you a 25% restocking fee. (Notice: Custom orders, Stair Lifts and Vertical Platform Lifts are not returnable)
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 7 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
No Return on the following categories of products:
- Hospital beds
- Lift chairs
- Wound care
- Incontinence items
- Bath safety products
- Orthopedic supports
- and all custom built/ordered items
A 25% restocking fee applies to all returns.
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RAN)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RAN number cannot be credited
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
If you cancel your order after it has already shipped we consider it a return and the above policies apply.
Why are prices different in the store vs. online?
The merchandise and prices available on our Web site do not reflect the prices available in our store. Our store will not match prices with our online store.